Every wedding is unique in their size, customs and traditions. The best wedding shows on TV include several reality programs that feature nervous brides-to-be trying to plan for the biggest day of their lives. Well it’s reality TV to the rescue for struggling brides everywhere. Only the best reality TV shows about weddings in the UK can be found listed right here. It is quite exciting to be featured on a wedding TV show. Wedding reality stars love all the attention. Every bride wants to have a unique celebration that her guests will remember for years to come.
* Celebrity Wedding Planner – Channel 5 UK- The series revolves around brides-to-be handing over the planning of their wedding to a surprise celebrity or celebrity pairing. One or two celebrities are given the task of organising a couple’s wedding day. The first show aired in 2012. There were 4 shows in the 1rst series that included Jedward, Kerry Katona, The Apprentice Candidates, and Josie Gibson. The second series aired in 2012 and the 3rd in 2013. The 4th series began at the end of 2013 and carried into 2014.
* Four Weddings UK – Each bride attends the other three weddings and judges them on aspects of the ceremony and reception. If you want to watch young brides and mature brides battle, then this is the show for you. This is a British reality television series that premiered on Sky Living, on 6 July 2009. It follows a similar style to Come Dine with Me and involves four brides/grooms attending each other’s weddings. An American version of the show, which debuted in early 2010, is broadcast on TLC. A Canadian version of the show started airing in January 2012 on the Slice Network.
* Wedding House – This show is based on fairy-tale wedding plans without any hassle. Sounds too good to be true. The beautiful weddings take place in a stately country mansion. There are one-stop service marriage solutions available by expert marriage counselors that offer expert advice to keep the wedding moving forward. A quite interesting and yet educational TV show in the UK.
* Ukweddingtv.co.uk – UK Wedding TV now offers exciting video and photography for your Wedding. The episodes of this show are available for watching online just in case you missed one. UK Wedding TV is a broadcast based programme being aired via SKY information TV channel. New brides to be can get a lot of ideas today just by watching TV. This show serves about 24 million viewers. This wedding show features only the very best in wedding information.
* Don’t Tell the Bride – Series in which the groom must choose every detail of his wedding, from venue to cake to wedding dress. Th last series was 7 Sat 26 Mar 2016 when English teacher Grant created a storybook wedding for his science student bride-to-be, Kallie. She wanted a traditional old-fashioned church wedding. I bet she was surprised. This was Episode 11 of 12. All previous episodes can be purchased online.
* A Very British Wedding – Documentary series following the lead up to and the weddings of two multicultural couples in contemporary Britain. This programme is not currently available on BBC iPlayer. Episode one was Sikh and Ukranian weddings. Episode 2 of 4 explores traditional weddings. Episode 3 of 4 was about a mixed race couple and episode 4 was a Jewish wedding with their children attending.
You can tune into British TV and see the best wedding reality TV shows the UK airs and share some information with friends waiting for their special day to arrive.